A year ago today Dad died. Here's what their graves look like today. I guess my brother and sister's husband don't think they need grave markers (even though this would have been very important to my parents). Sometimes I miss my dad. Today was a hard day. I was afraid to go to their graves, because I have an irrational fear that my brother's older sister's husband might be lurking. Rick, Kimmie, and Liam went along to protect me. It was very sad to see this...dead flowers tossed on the ground, a broken plastic and paper marker for Dad. I'm pretty sure Estella has been visiting them. Saint Estella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That does look pretty sad. How nice that Estella is able to visit and to honor them in her way. I'm glad you had your protectors there with you and I wish you comfort and kindness.
ReplyDelete