skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life in Logan
Monday, June 8, 2009
Talkin' Turkey
I'm not sure if this is the same turkey that has visited us. We saw a whole family ealier today. I tried to get a video of this one - but all I got was me chasing it away!
1 comment:
firstofmany
June 11, 2009 at 11:28 PM
what a life that turkey has, living on the beach and all.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(15)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(11)
▼
2009
(50)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(8)
▼
June
(10)
Super Cuts ala Flora and Liam
Harem
Talkin' Turkey
Breakfast, Hawaiian Style!
Dry Jordan, wet Jordan...
Aloha!
It's a Disney Day
Just How I Like My Man
Soon to be socks
Shoes
►
May
(29)
About Me
Betty
View my complete profile
what a life that turkey has, living on the beach and all.
ReplyDelete